Mac Os X 10.5 Install Cd Download Updated

Mac Os X 10.5 Install Cd Download

[SOLVED] Where to find Mac Os 10 10.v Leopard - Install .iso file

Status
Non open for further replies.
Hi. I've scoured the internet and I can't seem to find a Mac Os 10 Leopard install ISO. I know that this ISO will non fit onto a single-layer disc, so I need to find one, mount it in Windows and shrink it down to an appropriate size. Any aid would exist appreciated.
Jan 31, 2015
2,021
0
half dozen,460
439
Nov 7, 2011
66,549
2,840
159,240
6,722
Information technology should come with the disk when you purchase it.
Jan 31, 2015
2,021
0
vi,460
439
Yes, I have seen that Apple yet sells ten.6 Snow Leopard, but I need x.5 Leopard for PowerPC. And the problem is that all my computers don't take Dual-Layer DVD drives. And unfortunately, the disc is Dual-Layer. Although if I come up beyond an Intel-Based Mac, I will know where to find Snowfall Leopard.
I've heard that yous can telephone call Apple to go a replacement disc, just that is Dual-Layer as well.
Jan 31, 2015
2,021
0
half-dozen,460
439
All Mac models that are capable of running Os 10 x.v should have a DVD bulldoze capable of reading the install DVD. What model(due south) are yous trying to install it on?

Alternatively, buy a cheap external DVD drive. But make sure that your machines are supported by 10.v commencement.

I'one thousand using a Power Mac G4 MDD with a Dual one.25GHz PPC G4.
I accept no thought if the drive is fifty-fifty dual-layer capable, as it doesn't tell me fifty-fifty if I go into the Apple System Profiler, and fifty-fifty if it is, I don't have any DL discs in my home.

Long time Windows User trying to Mac = I have no idea what I'm doing

Jan 31, 2015
2,021
0
6,460
439
The drive will be able to read dual-layer discs. If you purchase the disk from Apple it should work just fine. Y'all can notice it cheaper on eBay, just be sure that y'all purchase either a retail edition or ane intended specifically for your model. The 10.5 disks supplied with early Intel Macs didn't contain the PPC version. A version for a dissimilar PPC model would not include drivers for your hardware.

As long as you purchase a retail version and have at least 1GB of RAM it should run just fine.

Thanks. My Windtunnel G4 is misbehaving right now, so volition take to troubleshoot some time tomorrow. Practice Apple even sell Leopard discs whatever more than? The videos and documentation I've seen is from 2011-2013. Plus, I take no idea if Apple fifty-fifty extends the service of replacement discs to the Great britain.
Amazed that Apple do accept some support for older Macs though, particularly the PowerPC Architecture.
If yous need to know the model of the DVD drive that is in the Windtunnel, its a Pioneer DVD-104.
EDIT: Sorry, information technology'south a Pioneer DVR-104 SuperDrive.
Jan 31, 2015
2,021
0
six,460
439
That drive definitely reads dual-layer disks (though it cannot write them).

On further searching, I may be incorrect near Apple yet selling Leopard disks, though they do sell Snow Leopard. Simply eBay usually has a selection of genuine Apple tree retail disks, new and used, at reasonable prices.

Jan 31, 2015
2,021
0
6,460
439
Jan 31, 2015
two,021
0
6,460
439
That looks to exist the real deal. If information technology turns out otherwise y'all should be able to become a refund from eBay.
Thanks for confirming this. Hopefully information technology's the real bargain!
I will update when I get it delivered.

Thanks

Condition
Not open for farther replies.

Mac Os X 10.5 Install Cd Download

Posted by: kevinrove1954.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post